||Carol is a Licensed Real Estate Agent with extended training in the
sale of real estate by Auction. Bailey's Honor works in cooperation
with local real estate brokers to provide the broadest exposure in selling your property.
In contrast to regular listing - a Real Estate Auction is an intense,
accelerated real estate marketing process that involves the public sale of
property through open competitive bidding.
Similar to the listing process - a Real Estate Auction delivers an offer
to purchase that you can accept or reject.
Why Sell Your Real Estate at Auction?
- You set the date your property will sell
- You determine the condition by which the property is offered
- You're not limited to a price cap - the market will determine the
- Auctions deliver Cash offers from qualified buyers - typically
without contingencies relative to buyer conditions
- Auctions are events - a focused marketing and well promoted auction
create a sense of urgency with buyers
- Auctions get it done! - They typically reduce the cost of carrying
property over a long period of time, over multiple open houses,
showings, negotiations, and contingencies.
For more information or to set up a free consultation please give us a